High Dive is celebrating it’s 10th anniversary every Friday and Saturday this month. Haven’t joined in the fun yet? It’s not too late! Here are the 4 remaining showcases and 10 reasons to celebrate the High Dive.
Why we’re celebrating the High Dive:
1. They are a live music venue in Fremont!
2. Music 7 days a week almost all year round? We’ll take it!
3. That lovely lady taking the leap…
4. Foster the People played there in 2011, admission was $10. Foster the People performed at Bumbershoot last year and day tickets went for $55.
5. Hungry? They serve food from their neighbor Red Star Taco Bar
6. High Dive was one of 5 venues to debut the “Musicians Priority” loading zone one year ago.
7. They have a bar. Always a plus.
9. They like, actually Tweet. Fremont Universe is still trying to figure that out so props to the High Dive Twitter.
10. With a punchcard that gives you 10 shows for $20 High Dive offers one of the best deals in town for 10 rad live music experiences.