The Fremont Fair is almost here! To get the most out of the weekend, the fine folks at Fremont Fair have the following tips:
- Shop! Shop! Shop! – Shop the “Center of the Universe” with over 300 vendors lining the streets, plus dozens of boutique shops in the Fremont neighborhood! Do you need something unique for dad’s day? Capable Father has original art and the vendor’s name is just too fitting!
- Get Into Mischief! – Find local distillery Fremont Mischief at the Center of the Universe and the center of the Fremont Fair. The Wine & Spirit Garden is located just outside their doorstep and offers fun summer cocktails featuring their handcrafted gin and whiskey.
- Get Your Yoga On – Yoga for the Solstice, presented by Planet Earth Yoga and KIND Snacks, sponsored by All the Best Pet Care, is Sunday, June 17 at 10:30am! Grab your mat and join us at the PCC Waterfront Stage as we
celebrate the solstice with a hatha yoga practice in the Center of the Universe. Make sure to pre-register your mat online.
- Stay Up Late – This year’s Fremont Fair offers two nights to celebrate the solstice until the sun goes down. The Main Stage Beer Garden and Redhook Main Stage open up for a Friday night pre-party from 4 to 11pm. Music also goes late on Saturday night with an entertainment line-up featuring fire dancers!
- Strut Your Pup – Seattle Parks and Recreation and COLA present the Fremont Fair Dog Parade, sponsored by All the Best Pet Care. Have your pup strut his or her stuff on Sunday at 10:30am at the Fremont Fair! A $10 registration fee to COLA, Citizens for Off Leash Areas, is required per dog family.