Some news and items of interest for Fremonsters…
- The Flame of Love: The Legend of Tristan and Iseult is coming to the Green Lake Bathhouse Theater. Tickets are available at Dusty Strings Acoustic Music Shop (3406 Fremont Ave N) or by calling 206-546-8023.
- Thirty years after opening at the spot on Stone Way beside the post office, the 7-Eleven store closed on February 1.
- The National IPA Championships are underway and Fremont Interurban IPA will face off agains Stone IPA in the first round.
- Seattle Times food writer Nancy Leson says the best chocolate truffle cake in town is at Simply Desserts in Fremont.
- This past Saturday, the Northgate Community Center Teen Program honored the life Joey Gebregiogis, who died in a tragic apartment fire in Fremont on June 11, 2010.