Some news and items of interest for Fremonsters…
- Renegade Garden speaks with the new owner of Fremont’s Urban Earth.
- La Sirena Design Studio owner (and Fremont resident) Jalene Hernandez talks about her crafty origins to Seattlest.
- Dr. Iris Crawford at Eden Healing Paradise in Fremont lets patients visit by video, as well as by sending instant messages or email and managing their health records online.
- When UW student duo Beat Connection isn’t buying old-school sports clothing at Officials Vintage in Fremont, the fresh-faced purveyors of beachy dance pop are getting major radio play.
- The 2nd Annual Glow Show is Saturday night, February 5th at the High Dive in Fremont. Between the 400 watt Black Light Cannon, the glowsticks (and other glow paraphernalia), and the facepaint artist there to glow-up the crowd, it’ll be unlike any other show in Seattle that weekend.