Some news and items of interest for Fremonsters…
- Fremont OktoberFest has officially been set for September 23-25, 2011.
- The Fremont Bridge is among this list of architecturally-significance Seattle buildings that continue to serve the city well.
- New West Seattle bar Locöl will feature Fremont Pale Ale on tap.
- Want to have a say about the proposed “apple” apartment building at 3606 Woodland Park Ave.? Attend this meeting tonight to be heard.
- If someone comes to your front door asking for money to pay a locksmith, it’s a scam. Check out how he’s tricked folks in Greenlake and Maple Leaf.
- Anyone want to own up to knowing which Fremont pub received the “tsunami of poo” described in this anonymous Stranger apology (Warning: it’s about what you think it’s about).