Some news and items of interest for Fremonsters as you figure out what you’re going to do with all this tinsel now that Christmas is over…
- Today’s Fremont-related Groupon: For $30, you get 30 days of unlimited access to group classes, including a Kinesis session every week, at Vera Fitness in Green Lake and Fremont (a $157 value). This Groupon is good for one class each day, and one Kinesis session per week.
- Know a pothole? Want to know where potholes are? Want to report a pothole? Check out this handy-dandy Seattle Times interactive map.
- If you have a child who’s entering kindergarten, middle school or high school this fall, it’s time to plan for public school tours. Check out the schedule for B.F. Day and other area schools at My Wallingford.
- That the Puget Sound Clean Air Agency has put King County under a Stage 1 burn ban as air quality worsens in the region. A Stage 1 ban means that residents aren’t allowed to burn in fireplaces and uncertified wood stoves unless it’s the only source of heat to the home.
- Pie will hold its official opening on Wednesday, January 5th. Doors open at 7 a.m. Oh and they’re hiring.