Some news and notes of interest for Fremonsters…
- Fremont-based ski and snowboard apparel seller Evo just snatched up $6 million in financing as it looks to expand its line of products into other sports categories like surfing and add new gear that appeals to a younger audience.
- Fremont Brewery’s Abominable Ale gets some solid reviews from Seattlest. The Bourbon Abominable also picked up a lot of votes at the Winter Beer Festival.
- The Seattle Department of Transportation released a map showing the location of every vehicle-caused pedestrian fatality in the city from 2005 to 2010. One location was close to Fremont, on Aurora.
- Dance innovator and pioneer Molissa Fenley will be performing her own choreography and taking part in a discussion tonight at 7:30 pm at the Abbey.
- Real Estate company eXp Realty Seattle has opened the doors on its new office at 1000 Northlake Way.