Some news, updates and happenings in and around Fremont to be aware of…
- Fremont’s Flying Apron Bakery gets a glowing review in the Seattle Weekly this week, winning over a skeptical gluten-free critic.
- It goes without saying, if you’re going to make a list called Seattle’s Top Five Hero Sandwiches, Paseo is going to be on the list.
- Congrats to Silence-Heart-Nest for being named of the five-best vegetarian restaurants in Seattle by King5’s Best of Western Washington poll.
- A fundraiser held in Fremont earlier this month raised over $140,000 to provide meals to Bellevue’s low-income children during school breaks.
- Ophelia’s Books gets a nice write-up on Not For Tourists.